Be amazed by ancient ruins of the magnificent Aztec and Mayan civilizations. Continue your journey aboard the celebrity Reflection cruise, travelling through San Juan, Puerto Rico, St Marteen, St Kitts. Lose yourself in the many cobble streets of Havana & Trinidad in Cuba where you will be transported back to a time of horse drawn carriages and colonial Spanish outfits, all in 21 days of touring.
Please contact us for rates
- Day 1 Auckland
- Day 2 Miami - Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B D)
- Day 3 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 4 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 5 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 6 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 7 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 8 Celebrity Reflection Cruise (B L D)
- Day 9 Celebrity Reflection Cruise - Miami - Cancun (B)
- Day 10 Cancun (B L)
- Day 11 Cancun - Havana (B)
- Day 12 Havana (B L)
- Day 13 Havana (B L)
- Day 14 Havana - Santa Clara - Trinidad (B L)
- Day 15 Trinidad (B L)
- Day 16 Trinidad - Cienfuegos - Havana (B)
- Day 17 Havana - Mexico City (B)
- Day 18 Mexico City (B)
- Day 19 Mexico City - Dallas - Sydney (B)
- Day 20 In flight
- Day 21 Arrive in Auckland
On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Our guide will meet you and transfer you to Miami port.
Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Gateway Cruise
8 days/ 7 nights
Ocean View Cabin
07JAN / 14JAN/ 21JAN/ 28JAN
04FEB/ 11FEB / 18FEB/ 25FEB
04MAR/ 11MAR/ 18MAR/ 25MAR
01APR/ 08APR/ 15APR
Celebrity Reflection is our newest marvel.
She boasts an expanded deck, 72 additional staterooms overall, more seating in the main and specialty restaurants, more sun lounges on the pool deck, and more seats in the theatre. On the Lawn Club, take a painting class with a Master Artist from the ArtCenter South Florida in The Art Studio. Celebrate the flavorful joys of outdoor grilling in the new Lawn Club Grill. Enjoy more than 20 delicious options in the Main Restaurant that are SPE-certified and healthy for you. Unwind in your own cabana-style haven, The Alcoves, on the Lawn Club. And check out all the new spa innovations in the enhanced Canyon Ranch SpaClub®. Your vacation time is precious. Time aboard Celebrity
Reflection will make the most of it.
Sat Miami, Florida 4:00 PM
Sun At Sea
Mon San Juan, Puerto Rico 3.30 PM 11:00 PM
Tue Philipsburg, St Maarten 09:30 AM 6:00 PM
Wed Basseterre, St Kitss 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Thu At Sea
Fri At Sea
Sat Miami, SA 7:00 AM
All staterooms include:
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
Dining •24 hour complimentary room service
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% cotton linens
- Hair dryer
Stateroom features •Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
Note: 2C Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms have partially obstructed veranda views, and 2D Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms have obstructed veranda views.
Staterooms with an upper bed and sofa bed that sleeps two accommodate a maximum of four guests.
*Additional charges apply.
Some staterooms are accessible for wheelchair users and other guests with disabilities. They include automatic doors (on Solstice Class only), roll-in showers, grab bars and other accessible features. Please see the specific ship deck plans for the location of all wheelchair accessible staterooms.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Arrive at 3.30 pm.
Depart at 11.00 pm
Philipsburg, St Maarten
Arrive at 09.30 am
Depart at 6.00 pm
Basseterre, St Kitts.
Arrive at 8.00 am
Deart at 5.00 pm
Arrive 07.00 am
On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel/airport.
On arrival at Cancun airport, you will be met by our guide and transferred to your hotel.
Full Day Tour to Chichén Itzá with Buffet Lunch – Seat in coach service
You will be met by our guide from your hotel foyer, and transferred to Cancun airport.
Half Day Colonial Walking Tour of Havana – Private service
Half Day Tour Panoramic Modern Havana in a Vintage Car – Private Service
Full Day Tour to Viñales with Lunch – Seat in Bus Service
Transfer out: Havana to Trinidad via Santa Clara with Half Day Private City Tour (lunch inlc) & Sancti Spiritus (Bus & Private Services )
Full day Special Trinidad Tour with Sugar Mill Valley with lunch – Private Service
Transfer out: Trinidad to Havana – Private Service
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Havana.
Half Day City Tour – Private Service including lunch.
Transfer out: Havana City Hotel – Airport – Private Driver only Service
Arrival Transfer – Private service (Spanish speaking driver only)
Full Day Tour visiting the Square of the Three Cultures, Shrine of Guadalupe and the Archeological site of Teotihuacan – Seat in coach service
Departure transfer – Private service (Driver and English speaking guide)
Arrive in Sydney
*Prices can change on more than one factor such as accomodation, availability, etc.
|Gems of the Caribbean- Estimated Price- Please Contact us for Final Rates||Single||Twin / Double|
|Gems of the Caribbean- Estimated Price- Please Contact us for Final Rates||$15,394.00||$10,440.00 / person|